In addition to 28 species of game and birds available for hunting, the Eshkesh Hunting Concession area is noted for very large leopard, excellent Cape Buffalo, and all the Masaai Land Species – including Gerenuk.
Record class trophies have been taken from this concession. The area is renown for the outstanding variety, quality, and quantity of trophies offered from the Masaai land.
The Tanzanian hunting season is from 1st July through 31st December.
The rainy monsoon season is April/May, while the short rains usually fall between November and December.
Masailand can be very cold at night, especially during June, July and August.
Included in the Basic Safari Rate
- The services of a qualified professional hunter.
- The provision of safari staff, including: Trackers, Gun bearers, Skinners, Drivers, Cooks, Waiters, Camp Guards, and Camp Assistants.
- The use of a fully equipped 4-wheel drive vehicle including, VHF radio, fully stocked car fridge and picnic box.
- Luxury tented camp accommodation, equipped with 24 hour electricity, 24 hour hot showers and fully staffed with cooks, waiters, housekeeping, guards, etc.
- Daily locally organic full course meals professionally prepared, and beverages.
- Daily laundry and housekeeping.
- Field preparation of trophies (skinning & salting).
- Airport assistance plus pick-up and drop off.
- Transport to and from camp.
- Big Game Hunting Permit
- 10 day permit
- 14 day permit
- 21 day permit
- Inter-Company hunting permit (surcharge) for hunting in another company’s concession
- Trophy Admin Fee